Swatch & Review
Hello, princesses! Are you curious about the I Love Nail Polish scattered-holographic effect topper? I was, so I bought it and tried it over China Glaze Recycle (which is a perfect grey creme that I should have owned sooner, I used 2 coats). My Private Rainbow (S) is a subtle rainbow-sparkling polish. My camera muted the effect, which is a bit stronger than in my photo, but it certainly isn't anything linear. It's like China Glaze Fairy Dust's even daintier sister. I really enjoyed wearing it, and can't wait to see what it looks like over more... shall I say colorful? polishes. What do you think of it?
My Private Rainbow (S)
- Finish & Coverage: Scattered holo topcoat. Extremely sheer.
- Dries: N/A (used fast-drying topcoat)
- Formula & Application: Slightly on the thick side, but easy to apply - basically impossible to mess up.
- Wear: Solid performer!
- Removal: Easy-peasy.
- Perfect For: Adding soft sparkle to any manicure.
- Overall: I like it! Definitely doesn't compete with linear holo topcoats, but it isn't supposed to.
- Where to Buy: http://www.ilnp.com/